Yes I am unemployed again and very close to becoming homeless. more later but today:
What I lead from Job Fairs
Which of these statements are false; there are two.
1. Spent time looking at the map and web site, noting who was listed and did not show up.
2. Your resume look good. We have a space to do a pre-screening interview. You look good can we schedule a full interview. Is Tuesday ok?
3. Wishing companies not listed was part of job fair.
4. You impressed us; we would like to make you an offer.
5. See our webpage.
6. Empty booth : see our web page. ( not this year’s fair)
7. Talk to company, realize there no job here for you.
8. The representatives are not from the department one is interested in and only have little information about the department one is interested in.
Wonder why I skeptical of job fairs.